About the Journal
The International Journal of Intelligent System and Information Processing (IJISIP) is an interdisciplinary, scholarly journal, which is blind peer-reviewed and published quarterly. The journal`s focus is on theories, methods and applications related to new developments and perspectives in the fields of Intelligent System and Information Processing. All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the format style of the journal. IJISIP reviews papers within approximately two months of submission and publishes accepted articles in the relevant forthcoming issues upon receiving the final versions.
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
Committee Members of International Real Sciences Academy
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
Prof. Janusz Kacprzyk
| Academician Janusz Kacprzyk
Professor, Ph.D, D.Sc, dr h.c. mult.
Fellow of IEEE, IET, IFSA, EurAI, SMIA
Systems Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Newelska 6, 01-447 Warsaw, Poland
Phone: +(48)(22) 3810275, +(48) 604542988 (mobile)
Languages: (fluent): English, Russian, German, Italian,
| Birth date: July 12, 1947
Born and raised in Warsaw, Poland
Education and degrees earned:
M.S. in computer science and automatic control, 1970 by the Department of Electronics, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland.
Ph.D. with distinction in systems analysis, 1977, Systems Research Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences.
D.Sc. (habilitation) in computer science, 1990, Systems Research Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences.
Full Professor, 1997 awarded in 1997 by President of the Republic of Poland.
Member of International Advisory Boards of Journals
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems (Elsevier),
- International Journal of Intelligent Systems (Wiley, New York, USA).
- Archives of Control Sciences (PWN, Warsaw) - deputy editor-in-chief.
- Control and Cybernetics (SRI PAS, Warsaw).
- International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems (World Scietific, Singapore).
- Mathware & Soft Computing (Spain)
- BUSEFAL - Bulletin pour les Sousensembles Flous et leur Applications (Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France).
- Notes on IFS (Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets) (Prof. Marin Drinov Academic Publishing, Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Journal of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems (Korea Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems Society).
- International Journal of Knowledge-Based Intelligent Engineering Systems (Electronic Association of Australia) - coeditor-in-chief
- Evolutionary Optimization (Internet).
- Soft Computing (Springer-Verlag, Berlin).
- Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making (Kluwer, Boston).
- Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing (OCP Science, Philadelphia).
- International Journal of Intelligent System and Information Processing (IJISIP).
- Information Sciences (Elsevier, USA).